Add backlinking functionality from WP plugin to .Net app
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
I have a .NET backlinking app (with sourcecode) that searches based on keyword and shows resulting blogs/webpages. It allows user to click any webpage to open it, then allows user to enter comments + info to create backlinks. User can create "profiles" with default field values like name, URL, title, comments, description, address, etc. then highlight the field on the webpage and click the field name in right pane to autofill it.
1. I also have a Wordpress plugin that autoposts comments to Wordpress blogs to create backlinks. I want to add this feature to the .Net app so once user does keyword search in the app and gets list of URLs user can click button for "generate backlinks automatically" and have software ask user what profile # to use as info to create backlinks with (including option of ALL profiles which will randomize each submission among all fields on all completed profiles). I know not all URLs will be able to make backlinks--software should report number of "successful" posts when done.
You do not need to use the plugin and can create these features yourself if you want--I just need the functionality
2. Of course the software will need to pause between entries, etc to not get blocked by search engines. The plugin has proxy support which I would also like that feature added to .Net app.
3. I want a backlink report feature added to the .Net app that lets user for any URL check:
- total # of backlinks
- URL of each backlink
- PR of each backlink
- anchor text of each backlink
I need BOTH compiled app and sourcecode.
Please quote time + cost
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online