This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $740 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
HAMSA (HappyNagar Asset Management Services & Applications) Web Application developed in [url removed, login to view] and it is to provide various services to residents in apartment complexes and individual houses. We have already built functionality to add resident's apartment flat or house to HAMSA where resident can post their handyman requests and maintain self & apartment complex's book keeping activities. Going further we wish to add Home Inventory Management System to their each asset registered in HAMSA. We are expecting the HomeIn functionality should fulfill following basic features:
HAMSA’s HomeZoomIn application should provide at least following features,
1. Resident should be able to create floor plan for each asset they create in HAMSA
2. Residents should able to add room photos to rooms in the floor plan
3. In case room photos are not available, resident should be able to drag inventory items to rooms from the items library
4. Add inventory tags to each item in the room photo they upload or inventory items they drag from the library
5. The Tag should collect all the information of the inventory item require for service, selling, and insuring
6. In the tag there should be buttons for Add/Modify/Delete/Repair/Sell/Insure/Donate
7. Once they click on Service (Repair) button in the tag, system should create a service request in HAMSA
8. Once they click on Sell button, item should get listed in HAMSA classified system
9. History of all service requests should attached to that particular inventory item
10. There should be provision to upload item documents like bills/warranty/guaranty/user manuals
11. Reports, export to excel, category based search functionalities needs to be build
Once application gets done with UAT, you should provide the complete rights/ownership on the source code of above mentioned project to us (HappyNagar).
Reference sites and applications will be provided during project signup.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online