Personal Programming ASP.NET Teacher/Tutor Wanted
This project was awarded to manhpham for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am reasonably conversant with the basics of C# and [url removed, login to view] and can modify code etc. but first of all, I would really like to learn the basics from an expert in this field. I can create and administer SQL Server databases. I would like to learn how to do the following from scratch, using Visual Studio 2010 and Master Pages:
* Make a webpage /form where the user can add/update/delete entries to a single database table (example, Country)
* Make a webpage/form where the user can add/update/delete entries to a database table which contains a foreign key (example, create regions which belong to a specific country - user will select a country from a drop down list and then type in a region. The regionID, region name and ID of the Country is added to the table)
* Make a webpage/form which has cascading (or linked) combo boxes i.e. User can select a Country from a combobox. The region combobox displays a list of regions associated with the selected Country. The user can then enter a city which is linked to the selected Region. The entry is then added to a database table and the fields added include the cityID,city name, regionID
* Make a webpage/form where the user can register as a member of a website. In the form, the user will enter their personal details (Firstname, LastName, DOB - select from a calendar or can enter the date directly, gender - select from a radiobutton control, username and password etc.). The user will then be able to select their location by first of all selecting their country. The region combobox will be populated with the regions for the selected country. If the region does not exist, then the user can enter a new region where the countryID will be that of the selected country. The city combobox will be populated with the regions for the selected region and once again, where the city does not exist in the list, the user can enter a city. New entries will be saved to their respective tables. All of the foreign key ID fields will be saved to the user's table.
I would also like to know how to change the master page over to another design. Later on, I would like to learn how to make a shopping cart form where the user can select an item from an image and add the item to a shopping cart. A summary of the shopping cart will be displayed in a section on the screen - that is, number of items, current total etc.
If you are interested in my reasons for wanting to learn these skills myself, then I will explain in a PMB. There is a bigger and very exciting picture which you could easily be a part of (from a profit-sharing basis), if you so desired.
I expect that this initial learning will be around 10-12 hours. I would want to use skype as a means of communciation and since I only speak English, then your english will need to be of a reasonable standard but I don't expect you to be expert. I can generally work most things out. I would want you to be available between 4 - 6pm NZ Time (Greenwich +12) but that is negotiable, for a minimum of 1-2 hours per day. You do not need to be a freelancer who has won bids already. I will consider all bids. please ask questions through PMB if you need further clarification on any matter. I want to start training immediately and I am looking forward to establishing a very good friendship and working relationship with you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online