Project Finisher - Clever Code Flow Programmer/Solver Needed
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $674 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
This is for a training and testing website.
Looking for an exceptionally CLEVER, energetic GO-GETTER, solve-any-issue programmer/developer who can make everything on the site work - clean up the code and get it launched. A programmer with drive!
Two programmers have completed most of the work, but you will FINISH the work and make the flow between two codes (older vb, and new c#) the same, update table format to CSS 3.0 and make sure that all information flows as efficiently as possible with no bugs.
- Must know how to add value to make site look more valuable - as it is a high value professional training program (your suggestions will be valued)
- Bug fixes for multiple choice section and elsewhere where needed
- Integrate flow of O-auth testing systems - and make sure all API's are up to date and working
- Integrate test results flow for display in member sections and results
- Display results on member page - update member page to be more modern with more parameters showing
- Must complete the results display system that generates customized certificate (this is mostly done, needs updating to c# and bug fixes)
- Update content: modules and videos (I will provide)
- Cosmetic updates (make things look as cool, high-ticket and modern as possible)
You must be comfortable with:
- designing / html /css.
- working with [url removed, login to view],
- Working with OAuth1.0(a), OAuth 2.0,
- updating table structures to CSS 3.0,
- Converting old VB code to C#
- Bug fixes and clever integrations
- Setting up secure payment systems - specifically Plimus
- Extensive testing and bug fixes if needed
- Daily communication/reporting on progress to me: a. What have you completed, b. What issues did you have and how did you overcome them, c. Any questions
When you apply, provide the following:
1. Single quote for project (no upfront fees or hourly)
2. Timeline for completion - this project requires fulltime work (no outsourcers or companies)
3. Proof of your skills and experience
Your project will be completed when this launches on Plimus.
NO SPAM BIDS. If you do not provide the above 3 requirements - you will be flagged as spam.
MINIMUM RATING of 4.5
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online