Simple Website Redesign for Long Term Project
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
If you can deliver top quality projects on time and on budget then read the rest.
We do have around 3 - 4 projects per months. We are looking for a developer or small group of developers with high skills for long term contract.
Please read before biding.
We do not want to waste your time and our money.
If you do not understand the project please ask for details.
If you do not have experience please do not bid on project.
We are looking for top quality programmer not cookie cutter coders.
We are very clear about our project requirements and deadlines.
All the codes should be clean and we will own at the end of project. Time is money. You are liable if you can not deliver on time or quality.
All projects will be through Escrow service or PayPal
Method of Payment will be 1/3 for start 1/3 in between 1/3 at the end of Project.
We should own the code after project.
All the project will have one months support after delivery.
We will likely have a few small projects at the beginning for you. If you are truly looking for something long term, our advice is to bid low and prove yourself early on. It will be worth it for you or your firm in the long run.
This is very simple project for developers. We are looking to redesign the existing web site.
[url removed, login to view] . We will provide you our new design format; however we are open to any new suggestion. We are looking for dynamic content driven web site however all the result page should display as .htm.
Here are the requirements:
1- Your job is implementing a new design for exiting web site
2- We will provide you the new design. We are also open to any suggestion for new design.
3- Add new index search functionality to this site like master.com. We should have access to the number of the requested search keywords.
4- Make sure all the links are functional in the side.
5- All the content should be driven form a database however all the pages should display as .htm format for search engine purpose.
6- We are looking to have a back office that allows web authors add new pages or modify the existing ones without any knowledge of HTML.
7- Banner advertising solution package with full functionality.
8- Search engine optimization of the entire site. (You should show us some sample of pervious Job).
Please inform us about the following information as part of bidding process. This information allows us to select right candidate.
1. Best rates/hour for services that you can offer.
2. Experience in each area of operation:
3. Business Working Hours:
4. After hours support /on call support available (vs. US PST):
5. Days of operation:
6. Rates for a full time expert dedicated on a monthly contract basis (40 hours/week schedule):
7. 100% guarantee on time, on budget delivery:
8. 100% guarantee on your service & solution quality:
9. 100% money back guarantee, if fail to deliver services on time:
10. Methods of delivery (Web, FTP, CD, MAIL, Etc):
11. Willing to establish and sign an SLA:
12. Portfolio of Profiles (sample of work) and expertise
13. Website Address:
14. Phone & Fax number:
15. Complete Contact Info:
16. Willing to provide a project manager for larger projects
17. Any other service you/your company can offer
18. Any processes or procedures already in place by your company to handle these requests by secured gateways or servers.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online