A small Test Engine
This project was awarded to Arsalancareer for $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am looking for people who can start immediately. And its a very very urgent project.
I need to develop a simple test engine which will :
I. The test settings page, where in i can set the test time, the number of questions, Negative marking if any.
II. The testing page which will display the questions and record the answers. Consider 40 questions per test.
1. The question will be multiple choice and it will be timed.
2. The answers will chosen using a radio button
3. The questions will be thrown randomly
4. Before submitting the answer it will display all your answer
5. Then after cliking submit button it will display your score together with the percentile information with strong areas / weak areas based on the topic/subject/course info.
6. Make sure to make some arrangement of resuming the test if the internet connection is lost in the middle of it.
7. The user can then review the question he answered wrong with proper explanation.
8. Make sure right click is disabled, view source option is disabled. If there anything which you can suggest to protect questions from being copied will be helpful.
The questions will be stored in the DB in HTML as well as plain text with an explanation column.
The questions table also has foreign keys for course, level, section, subject, topic for each question entry.
Attached are the DB script for the Database that we already have. To see the adding of questions we've made in action, you may also visit: [url removed, login to view] and login as "demo(at)[url removed, login to view]" and pwd: demo
Make the questions in the test appear in a simple format, responsive GUI can be of a lot of help since i want the people to take those tests on their mobile devices also
THIS PROJECT IS VERY URGENT! PLEASE BID IF YOU CAN START WORK IMMEDIATELY.
Should not take more than 3-4 days.
They are 4 Pages
MAX. BUDGET I HAVE is : $350 Anything less can help :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online