The "e" Web Application Project
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Before you bid, please read cerefully and don't bid on the project if you don't have the skills set required. This way, we both save time.
Although this isn't an online casino, bidders must have some sort of background with online casinos in order to qualify. They must submit work samples, otherwise, they won't be considered for the project.
I have a Web Application for the best developer/designers out there.
The developing has to be completed using a Content Management System (CMS) from Ektron.com. The [url removed, login to view] supports the [url removed, login to view] platform and the following development knowledge is required to be successful:
Visual Studio .NET, MS SQL Server 2000, C#, XML, Flash, RSS feeds.
1) Design website (I can help somewhat).
2) Create or update logo/banner combo with Flash if necessary.
3) Program web application with C#.
4) Develop on [url removed, login to view] platform using server controls via the CMS
provided by the client.
5) Read and process RSS news feeds from other sites.
6) Link online casinos from affiliate programs feeds.
7) Code XML as much as possible.
8) Translate website (French, Spanish, Italian, German, and so
forth. Translation can part of a second project, but it would
helpful if someone can translate into one or more languages.
9) Developer/Designer must provide client source code and any
PSD, Flash and other software files used without exceptions.
10)Project is 100% complete only when it's thoroughly tested, fully
deployed and up and running.
11)The timeline for project is six to eight weeks.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online