LEGAL ASSIGNMENT -- DISCRIMINATION! URGENT
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $77 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$70 AUD
Assessment on the following topic:
In discussing anti-discrimination law in Australia, consider the respective roles performed by statute and case law in advancing the fight against indirect discrimination. Illustrate your answer by reference to case law in the areas of employment and education discrimination, highlighting some successes as well problems which might be overcome by reform.
Must meet the following Criteria:
The criteria on which you will be
• Does your work show a good understanding of any relevant case law and legislation?
• Does your work show a good understanding of any relevant legal principles or theory?
• Have you constructed an argument of logically connected claims supported with evidence?
• Have you constructed an essay with a clear introduction, body and conclusion?
• Have you been reflective and creative?
• Have you correctly used and cited appropriate references (at least 8 APA REFERENCING)?
• Does the work demonstrate a high level of English Expression?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online