Value and Risk Management_Civil Engineering_4500 Words Urgent
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $175 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Don't apply if you are not expert in writing Civil Engineering tasks.... These books should be mainly used and referenced:
· Kelly J, Male S and Graham D, Value Management of Construction Projects, Blackwell 2004 ( MAIN BOOK OF THIS COURSE)
· Ward S and Chapman C (2003) “Transforming project risk management into project uncertainty management” International Journal of Project Management, Volume 21, Issue 2, Pages 97-105
· Fewings P (2005), Construction Project Management: An Integrated Approach, Taylor & Francis (Chapter 8- Managing Risk and Value)
· Ellis, Robert C T; Wood, Gerard D and Keel, David A, Value Management Practices of Leading UK Cost Consultants, Construction Management and Economics, V23, Issue 5, pp483-493
There has to be referencing Harvard, and no google or [url removed, login to view] go over the introduction file as it also helps you find the right information. Please let me know if you can do this project, I will send you more regarding the rest.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online