Content writers - Australian Museum Practice
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1825 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500-$3000 AUD
*Applicants must be experinced in the Australian Museum industry.*
Contractors interested in being considered to create resources in the area of Information and Cultural Services – Museum Practice – are now invited to submit expressions of interest to NC TAFE for undertaking a specific project within TAFEnow.
TAFEnow delivers online learning for North Coast Institute of TAFE. We are currently looking for Content and Assessment Writers who can assist us in the development of online content and assessments for the Australian VET sector for the following units:
Create resources for:
1. CULCNM404A Work with cultural material
2. CULCNM401A Assess the significance of collection objects
Update resources for:
1. CULEVP401A Present information on activities, events and public programs
2. CULEVP403A Install and dismantle exhibition elements
• You will develop Australian VET compliant course assessment tools and learner guides for online learning.
• You will work closely with the TAFEnow instructional design team
• You should have a strong background in the museum and galleries sector of at least 5 years within Australia.
• Experience in the design and development of quality, compliant content and assessments for the VET sector is favoured highly, however you will be paired with a qualified and experienced instructional design and development team. Therefore those with strong subject matter expertise within the Australian Museum and Galleries industries are encouraged to apply.
• You will have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• You are highly organised with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
• You have IT proficiency
This opportunity is now up for tender. Contract conditions are negotiable with flexible working conditions, including working from home on hours that suit you.
Remuneration will commensurate with relevant experience. Employment is on a contract basis.
Apply / Bid now with a brief outline of yours skills and experience. (3 pages maximum).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online