Law/Technology Essay ~ 1100-1200 Words (3rd year advanced university level)
This project was awarded to dmjuma for $43 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $80 CAD
***THE PAPER WILL BE SUBMITTED ON TURNITIN.COM. SO IT HAS TO BE PLAGIARISM FREE***
Legnth: 1100-1200 Words. Should not exceed 1200 words.
Choose ONE of the following topics, and formulate a response that takes the shape of a short essay. Your response must include:
• a title,
• an introductory paragraph announcing what you aim to do in your essay,
• a main section in which you present relevant information and arguments, and
• a reference section that lists all sources you have cited.
Make sure to properly reference all secondary texts you are using, and follow appropriate writing guidelines as cited in the syllabus. Use proper in-text citations. Even if you paraphrase secondary materials, make sure to cite the sources. The reference list must follow MLA guidelines. However, references to cases should use the names of the plaintiff and the defendant (Roe vs. Wade) followed by an indication if the date the judgment was rendered, the Court in which the judgment was rendered, and details of how you accessed the case material (typically an URL) with the date the URL was accessed. In the case of Laws you should not the appropriate title of the Act concerned, the date it was passed (if appropriate) and the URL which provided access to the contents of the Act along with the date you accessed the material.
Topics (Choose ONE)
1) Technology, and in particular, the Internet and related digital technologies has introduced challenges with respect to distinctions, assumptions and approaches to addressing and analysing the tort of defamation. For example, in the current technological environment broadcasting may take on a different, and expanded, meaning.
2) There are potentially ways in which the various so-called privacy torts may provide protecting from various behaviours that privacy statutes such as PIPEDA may not. Compare and contrast the types of behaviour addressed by PIPEDA (or, for example the EU Data Directive) and those addressed by the various privacy torts.
Note: Option 2 would be easier since the topic is more clear. However Please contact me for questions regarding any topics above if anything is not clear.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online