Writing of an Investor Proposal
This project received 29 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1149 NZD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We require an investment proposal to be written. The person or company that will provide this service should know how to present a compelling investment opportunity to potential investors. Investors tend to look for businesses with good potential for growth to ensure an excellent return on investment and smooth access to their money when the time comes.
Some of the areas that will need to be covered are:
Potential investors may want to see:
• A situation analysis that shows internal strengths and weaknesses, as well as any external opportunities and threats that the business may face
• A valuation that measures return on investment or the difference between what your business is worth today and its future worth.
• An exit strategy that allows them to get their money out of our company should the need arise
• The nature of our business
• Its history and potential for growth
• Our objectives and the funding needed to attain them
• The offered collateral
• The repayment strategy.
Our investor proposal will need to have:
- the correct investment terminology to build credibility
- Show our idea's value and how it makes money; be convincing.
- Be clear about our funding needs: where is the money going?
- End with a strong call to action; let the reader know what steps come next.
- What value does our proposal hold for investors?
- Why should they invest in our business over others
there is lots more I could write here but the right person should know what makes a successful investor proposal
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online