Accountancy and tax work
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $21 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15-$25 USD / hour
29th April 2012
Didn’t get time to start working on the business plan until yesterday evening due to holding numerous interviews this week for the crucial post of Export Sales Manager. Happy to say that we’ve got 3 strong candidates shortlisted now and will be second interviewing them this afternoon. Will continue working on the BP over the weekend and the early part of next week.
Anyway, I’m sending you what has been done so far, although it will have moved on within a few days. Here are some notes:
1. The accountant tells me that he has done all the links and is now waiting for my input. If there is still anything you feel he should be able to enter by himself, please let me know.
2. We enquired to the BOI for information about the SIERA account and received a reply from their top legal guy which I sent you as an attachment this morning. If you wish we will still test the system as discussed.
3. I inserted some notes and assumptions into the accountant’s tab ‘Workings of G&A’ to enable him to continue with inputs.
4. New tab entered, ‘CAPEX’ (not yet linked to any other tabs). I’m working on this right now and putting in what I think we need. A 20% contingency is built into the figures that need it (not all do and some CAPEX items need no contingency at all as the price is set (e.g. land price and BOI fees for the next year etc.). I am still working on this sheet right now so it will be finalised probably by tomorrow. I had forgotten a rather important CAPEX item – vehicles!
5. Rob’s Scratchpad (new tab in workbook) contains a duplicate of the notes mentioned in 3) above and also assumptions and explanations associated with the figures I have entered under the Rob’s CAPEX tab. It’s partly to clarify my thoughts and also for you to look at if you wonder what particular inputs in the Rob’s CAPEX sheet are about.
6. Changed title of tab ‘Rob’s CAPEX’ to ‘Temp CAPEX’ since the new tab CAPEX will replace it when links are inserted.
7. Tinkering now with ‘Rob Revenue Input’ Tab. Introducing a realistic power function into the
8. Attached also is Doc ‘Borneo Exotics 7’ I have only started work on elements of the Executive Summary as that is the part we will need first. It’s only a first draft and I would like your opinion on the level of detail I’m giving. My additions are in blue and any questions for you are in bubble gum pink to brighten your day.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online