Java GUI / Android Programmer
This project received 43 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
Most important thing before getting into the project description - By bidding you confirm that you have read all the points in this description and agree to it and that is why you are bidding.
1. I need a freelancer for long term (4-5 projects which include 2-3 big GUI projects and 1 android app project). These projects are not for bog companies so all the project will have basic things and nothing fancy and nothing is going to be up online.
2. So in order to be qualified you need to be very good in java specially swing and then later should also know android.
3. I will pay you in milestone only and I will fix the price of each project with you and then hand over it to you. So first I will send you the project description and then we discuss the price.
4. I need someone who can stick to the project deadline and not be late and no copying code from online please.
5. In order to qualify I will send you a super easy code which you need to work on send me back (The code is very simple and you just need to connect the gui components.) So if you can do it I will have confidence you have knowledge about it and not just wasting my time. This is very important point as I had bad experience before so this is my way to do it so if you are not comfortable doing it DO NOT BID. i say again DO NOT BID and waste your time.
6. Freelancers can check my profile and my feedback and see I have worked with numerous freelancers and no one had ever complained.
Just bid any amount and any hours but we will fix the price as mentioned above.
NEW FREELANCERS CAN BID TOO .
Happy bidding :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online