Android Remote Messaging Client And Server. - repost
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $481 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
**Client Features ( Runs on Droid )**
- Client is a Service that runs in without user action. ( No Laucher Activity Needed )
- Starts using OnBootReciever Intent.
- Client is processor , network and memory efficient. So user don't notice anything hogging his phone resources.
- Android kills Services to claim resources, so there should be a way to bring service back if it gets killed during operation.
- Should be Stable enough
**Server Features ( Runs on Desktop , Windows )**
Either make it using JAVA Swing or C# or anything that runs on Windows.
Server manages multiple Android Smartphones running Client.
- Ability to Send SMS from Specific Phone running Client.
- Ability to get SMS Reply from that specific phone.
- Ability to Send Hide Messages from Users Messaging Logs on Device.
- Show Clients IMEI, Operator , Country and Phone Number.
- Ability to schedule messages , so as soon as Specific client gets online, messages are Sent from His Phone Instantly.
- Ability to Fetch user's Message logs on Demand.
Some one these features will not work on all devices. Official and unofficial workaround can be used to implement these feature Sets.
Here is one similar project. This is bit more complex, but it does have SMS Capabilities. So this apps code can be recycled in this project. I am not asking you to implement all features from this project. Just SMS Module of this App!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online