Android tcpip client app
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $429 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Need an android app developed that will:
- connect to our internal server via tcp
- download messages from the connection using a simple binary message format for each message type.
- The messages will be simple drawing primitives, such as rectangle, line, and text
- draw the messages received on the screen with a scaling factor.
- upload touch events to the server through the same connection using a binary message format that will be provided.
- provide a setup screen to allow configuring the server ip and port values
Must provide full source code, which must build from the eclipse IDE.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online