3dsmax artery flow animations
This project was awarded to panavila for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50-$350 USD
we are looking for a 3dsmax specialist who can animate some scientific scenes for us.
It´s very basic work.
1. The first animation shall show an artery with blood cells and leucocytes pulsating through it.
You´ll get the artery, the blood cells, the leucocytes and all other necessary 3d models, materials and textures.
You dont have to do any 3d modeling or shaders.
We only need the .max with a proper animation based on our instructions. We´ll apply the shaders, lights and do the rendering inhouse.
2. The second animation shall show viruses intruding the artery and antibodies attaching to them. You´ll get the models of the virus and the antibody.
The animation needs to be simple. A virus floating in the artery and antibodies attach to the receptors of the virus. That´s it.
3. The third animation is based on the healthy artery flow animation (animation 1) but this time we want to illustrate the development of arteriosclerosis. The artery is getting narrow at one part and blocks the blood flow.
You can work with particle flow or whatever works best.
artery flow :
from 2:30 [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
- [url removed, login to view] - this video shows a perfect blood animation with a correct pulsating flow. It also demonstrates arteriosclerosis.
All animations needs to be of a length of ~ 20 sec.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online