Educational presentations - financial and business subjects (basic content is already prepared)
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €92 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€8 - €30 EUR
I am looking for writers who are proficient in preparing good educational presentations.
These presentations will be about:
- Finance basics
- Business plans
- Project Management
- Market research
These presentations will need to be unique and without any grammatical errors. I will be looking for writers who can prepare 30-100 slide presentations depending on the subject. Each chosen freelancer will receive primary content already arranged for the presentation - you will need to rewrite and expand it in aim to create an educational presentation (add tips, comments, explanations, etc.).
I am open to offers for each subject stated above, looking only for experience educational presentation writers with high knowledge/education background in chosen subject.
Before you can start work, you need to send me a test part of the presentation (you choose the subject you want to prepare).
You DON'T NEED to send me the full presentation, just send me the 3-5 slides, prepared based on the attached materials.
But take note, only the best writers will get awarded for this project.
General guidelines for the preparation of the presentation :
1. Information written in points, avoid large blocks of text!
2. Each presentation must consist of :
a. Title slide
c. Plan of presentation
d. Main presentation
f. Review questions (multiple choice test questions or other)
3. Simple, basic formatting: Calibri font, no decorative graphics, white background
4. Do not use any animations or transitions (f.e. tips/comments instead of appearing by some animation, must be put on the next slide with the same content).
5. All cases must be processed into new/similar (different names, different numbers)
6. The currency used in the presentation must be in USD.
Tips for developing the content of the presentation :
1. The presentation should be independent (won’t need a lecturer / teacher), and therefore must be prepared so that the reader will understand everything - no ambiguity!
2. In the absence of sufficient information on the subject , it is advisable to follow-up on the basis of own knowledge or found materials.
3. You can add images, tables or photos related to/explaining the context.
Please bid accordingly as to how much you want to be payed for one presentation on the chosen subject.
For your information, I will need to get 1 presentation written for each subject. Of course more work will be comming if our cooperation goes well.
You can send me the test presentation via sending me a download link by chat on Freelancer here or contact me if you want to suggest other alternatives.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online