Difficult level English reading comprehension test article
This project was successfully completed by AmeriPaddy for $200 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
1. Need Difficult level 20 articles. Each article, 450~550 words, has 5 questions with 4 options and correct answer.
2. All the articles should be written original and no copyright infringing.
3. The copyrights of all the articles submitted belong to the employer.
4. The difficulty and length is according to the attached file and directions the employer provides.
5. Need signing a contract before the first payment.
6. Payment $200 US dollars. Pay structure: 2 articles for winning the contract, 15% on the accepting of the first two articles. 35% on the accepting of total 10 articles, 50% on the accepting of the rest 10 articles.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online