Website Review - Usability Report
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $62 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
I'm looking for a freelancer to create a usability report for one small ecommerce website. The freelancer needs to write a interview about the website covering issues from the usability to ecommerce/sales point of view.
Points to cover in the interview:
- Usability (Visuals, layout, how easy is to find and navigate in the site, etc)
- Sales (are the products nice, will you buy it, how much you will be willing to pay, etc)
- The users should be targeting the US, UK and european markets.
Tasks to do:
- Create a simple interview about the site (at least 10 questions).
- Ask at least 5 people to reply to the interview (if you get more people I will pay extra)
- Create a simple text about the results.
Please let me know your past work, time you need to complete this job and your price for this job.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online