Rewriting and Summarizing of Business Management Texts into Articles
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $996 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750-$1500 USD
1. Required: Content rewriters and summarizers with very high level of writing and rewriting
in business management, marketing, economics and other management topics.
2. Very high level of English required, and an ability to organize, summarize, categorize and divide the text to parts.
3. The project includes summarizing and rewriting of long texts that we will supply, that is divided to categories.
4. The texts are made of chapters which you will have to divide to articles (or series of articles) of 500 words per each article.
5. It is possible to convert tables/graphs/drawings to text. If you can derive from each article a checklist, flowchart, tables, tips or guides -
for every such item you will be given a higher rate.
6. When you hand in the article you must point out to which category it belongs, and associate 4 tags to each article.
7. Each and every sentence must be rewritten, you may change the order of the paragraphs, the grammar must be perfect, the spirit of the text must be preserved and formulated in an easy to read manner.
8. Each article will be carefully examined and will go through quality assurance. You must keep the language and wording at a very high level, and most important, make sure that the rewritten text does not include anything from the original text.
9. The quality of the rewriting will be checked in copyscape which will approve that there is no connection between the rewritten text and the original text.
10. The rate:
for 500 word article - 3$.
for 500 word article + checklist / flowchart / table / tips / guide - 4$
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online