Diabetes writer & community supporter
This project was awarded to yvonneb522 for $611 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for a diabetes writer and a community supporter on health-related portal with more than [url removed, login to view] people visiting each month. The website is popular among diverse age groups, and mainly oriented to health & life-style issues.
Ideal person for this job has some sort of personal experience with diabetes or is (in)formally educated in the field.
The right person for this job has to be charismatic, influential authoritative, and must have strong writing and communication skills. Community supporter will inspire all other members and lurkers by setting a good example.
Ideal person for this job
- You have diabetes-related knowledge/education/experience
- You have great writing and communication skills
- You are interested in health-related topics
Computer and internet are inevitable part of your daily routine.
- You have user-level computer skills
- You have mastered Google (re)search (this includes advanced options of Google search)
- You have mastered typing skills
- US resident
- You are from an English-speaking country
- Nurse or other medical employee (still active or in retirement)
- You are communicative
- You are ready to take responsibility of leadership and not afraid to step out of a virtual crowd when needed.
- You are a fast learner
- The act of helping a person is a gift for you: you have an altruistic heart
- You are easily motivated and self disciplined.
- You have charismatic personality, and people listen and follow your ideas
- You have the skills to set up authority when needed.
Your Job will include
- Daily participation on the website
o Morning hours if you’re US resident; if you’re not you will have to adopt US time zone when posting
- Researching and posting on our website 10 diabetes-related topics with predefined titles
o Each topic should have at least 300 words (2-3 forum posts per forum topic)
- 20 community support post on diabetes and non-diabetes forums
o Each post must have minimum 100 words
o Post must include relevant answer to the question / discussion
o Post should have the potential to generate further discussion
o Plagiarism is strictly prohibited!
o You will not promote other commercial or non-commercial websites by posting links or mentioning them in your posts!
Additional instructions about writing diabetes-related topics and community support posts will be provided to the selected candidates.
- Preparing and updating daily reports in excel
o You will be given a report form when you start working with us
o Updating daily report won’t take more than a few minutes of your time
$1.5 per diabetes forum topic (minimum 300 words)
$0.5 per forum post (minimum 100 words)
Daily/monthly payment for 2-3 hour work schedule:
10 x diabetes forum topics = 10 x $1.5 = $15
20 x forum posts = 20 x $0.5 = $10
$25 x 22 days = $550
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online