Creative Writer with sense for Casual Mobile Games
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $406 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Ladies and Gentlemen's,
1. We are looking American native writer who has experience with mobile casual games. You must own or can access iDevice (iphone 5 or ipad 3 or higher). It is recommended that you have already worked on similar projects. It is recommended that you have played or you are still playing Jelly Splash, Candy Crush Saga, Farm Hero Saga and similar games.
2. Your writing tasks include following:
- whatever need words inside game (game is not narrative and it doesn't have extensive sentences) -- take jelly splash and Candy crush as reference of quantity
- App store Description
- ScreenShot texts that explains main functionality of the game
- short sentences and punch lines that can be used in (twitter/fb posts, teaser campaign, short text ads, etc.)
- creativity in coming up with names and description of our main characters, chapters, boosters and so on..
3. We are looking for copywriters that can add value in our further projects also. So if you want just quick money without sweat, please don't bother bidding. We are focused on casual mobile gaming on iOS platform, so it would be great if you are playing games and have sense of slang for this kind of games. Please be ready for improvements and changes while working with us.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online