Tutorial Writers with Excel Expertise Wanted
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $26 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10-$30 USD
We're developing a series of articles and tutorials on Microsoft Excel and want writers with prior Excel experience to assist us in the process.
Please find the details of the job below:
About the Job
- Develop tutorial-like articles on basic Excel functions such as round, sumproduct, etc.
- Write an introductory paragraph on the function, followed by step-by-step instructions on using it.
- Write additional comments, tips, etc. for making best use of function.
- Take screenshots as required.
- Maintain consistent voice and style throughout the article.
- SEO and keywords are NOT important
Each article is expected to be between 700-800 words.
You should have:
- Prior experience working with Excel. You don't need to be an expert, but you should know your way around a spreadsheet.
- In-depth research
- A strong, casual/informal voice.
- Ability to meet deadliness
Most importantly, we want content that doesn't sound overly SEO friendly. We want something that would be at home in TutsPlus, not eHow.
Pay for each article will be $15, going up to $20 for quality work.
We're based out of Delhi, India, and would love to work with writers based out of here - though we're more than happy to take talented writers from anywhere in the world. Turn in consistent high quality work and there might even be a full-time job for you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online