Japan SIP Trunk
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a SIP trunk that will terminate traffic to both standard toll numbers and ITFS numbers in Japan. Quality is key for us so we need a SIP trunk G711 and good DTMF support. Standard toll numbers should not be a problem in any of these countries it is the ITFS numbers that may cause an issue. Below are details of the ITFS numbers in Japan.
ITFS Number Format:
00531 XX XXXX
Provided by KDDI
- Mobile networks access: NTT Docomo, Au, J-Phone, Tu-ka.
- End user (customer) must register with KDDI for Int'l calls beforehand.
- No access from IP Phones except from KDDI IP Phones.
- When dialing from a mobile phone or domestic & international payphone, UIFN dialing will be 001 + 010 + 800 - xxxx xxxx.
- Some payphone originating calls to toll-free numbers in Japan are blocked
- ITFS and UIFN available from specific payphones: Green and Grey Int'l & Domestic payphones and silver IC Card Payphones. Payphones might require 10 to 100 yen coin or calling card to activate the call, but coin will be returned and card won't be debited.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online