Chinese translation and voice recordings for children's book
This project was successfully completed by seabeaut for $80 CAD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 CAD
Completed In1 day
I am writing a children's book to help reinforce reading, as well as speaking. For this project, I will need:
1. Translation of English to Chinese (pinyin, simplified chinese, and traditional chinese).
- Rather than translating word-for-word, I would like your expertise on ensuring the translated phrase reflects something a native speaker would say.
2. Voice recordings of each sentence - it will be used in a children's book, so intonation and speed should be appropriate for a children's book.
3. Slow voice recordings of each word to emphasize word tone to assist learning pronunciation.
There are approximately 20 sentences in total (approximately 200 words).
With your bid, please ensure you have working and appropriate audio recording samples in your portfolio - if you do not, please PM me a sample.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online