Professional Male Native English Speaker for a Promotional Video for a Software
This project was successfully completed by GregTheVoice for $99 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
I'm searching for a professional male native English speaker to do a voiceover for a promotional video of a worldwide already very popular software (non-commercial freeware).
While the software is already used by a big audience I believe that still a lot of potential users aren't aware of it. So by creating a promotional video that shows some of its key features and explains its main purpose I hope to provide a better introduction and possibility to spread the word.
Some key information:
- The video is already completely done.
- The voiceover script consists of 325 words, spoken over a length of 2:30min.
- I pre-recorded the whole script myself to get the correct timing of the footage. Since I'm not a native speaker and I don't have any professional audio equipment, my own recording won't be used. That's why I need you!
- There's some background music (in case that matters).
- You'll receive the video with two audio tracks (music only and with my voiceover) from my own webspace.
- You're experienced in recording voiceovers. You'll need to have a very good timing to hit the cuts very precisely.
- You can make your voice sound honest, fresh and understanding (I don't need any exaggerated, cheap salesman voice). This is a very good example how I expect it to sound like:
[url removed, login to view]
- You have professional audio equipment to deliver a high quality audio recording. No noises, no hissing - simply a clear, uncompressed recording.
- I consider my script to be without any grammatical mistakes. However, as a native speaker you might find one or two glitches. I'd like to ask you to point out issues that you'd recommend to be corrected instead of simply following the script blindly.
- Please provide some samples of your work that you think describes best what might fit for this project.
- Tell me if you did already software promotional videos or something similar.
- To rise your chances you are welcome to provide a sample created solely for this project, showing that you understood the requirements. Please use this text bit: "Let's say this is your laptop. And you're at home. Then you have a certain configuration of your system.". Please provide the file in the high quality that you'd deliver for the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online