Improve media player engine (FFmpeg and DirectShow)
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2568 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500-$3000 USD
We have media player that uses FFmpeg for software decoding and DirectShow EVR for audio/video output.
We need a coder that can make below fixes in player engine. If your bid will be highest the maximum bid we can accept then we can consider ONLY consulting us and so we will fix below things own but with your help. Please give us to know what exactly your bid includes.
We need to make next improvements in player engine:
1. Improve work of "audio tracks switching" for video for internal audio tracks and external AC3 tracks. Switching should work more smoothly that need to fix.
2. We have support of internal subtiles that has some bugs we need to fix, also we need to add support of external SRT subtitles.
3. Fix de-interlacing software decoding issue with help of video render.
4. Add support of System and Windows Media codecs.
5. We use ffmpeg 1.1.3. We would like to update FFmpeg to last available 2.0.1 if possible.
We need a coder that can make above fixes in player engine. If your bid will be highest the maximum bid we can accept then we can consider ONLY consulting us and so we will fix above things own but with your help. Please give us to know what exactly your bid includes.
Only experienced coders please make a bid!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online