BLUETOOTH PROXIMITY MARKETING APPLICATION
This project is now closed with a project budget of $1500 - $5000 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $5000 USD
BIDDERS MUST HAVE DIRECT EXPERIENCE IN CREATING BLUETOOTH PROXIMITY MARKETING APPLICATIONS OR THEY WON'T BE CONSIDERED.
1. Application must work with any Bluetooth access point or one must be suggested
2. Application must be able to deliver to as many Bluetooth devices as possible
3. Please look at [url removed, login to view] throughout their site as well as the demo to get an idea as to the kind of content we like to deliver. Please look at the demo to see the application we seek
4. On the application itself: a) We should be able to deploy it to a central server for us to manage all the access points via a web interface (b) We should be able to assign an access code (user/password) to all of our direct customers for them to manage their own marketing campaigns as you see on the reference provided via a web based interface (c)We should be able to assign a section of the application to resellers for them to manage their own accounts but we must also have administrative control in the event of support needs. (d) A billing aspect should be built in for us to manage licensing of the product, daily, weekly, monthly yearly automatic invoicing. Same options should be available to resellers.
(e) A data base must be built from all the historical devices to seek patterns of downloads versus devices discovered, times of days when it is more effective, times, days, dates etc...Graphical interpretation of such data(f) Option to send different campaigns from each Bluetooth access point in the networks via the web based application.
Other Common features
1. Tracking of devices historically so that the same content is not delivered to the same device twice
2. History must be maintain so that a profile is built on a device using perhaps their MAC address.
3. Permission based
4. Automatic campaign programming for delivery at certain specified minutes, hours, days, years, random, etc.
5. Content to be delivered is whatever the Bluetooth device would handle (Video, images, animations, vcards, games etc.)
6. Change name of the device
These are just some of the basics and innovations are welcome. Please contact me if you have any doubts.
Looking forward to your responses
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online