Consumer Tech Writers Wanted - Must Be SEO & AdSense Savvy... - repost
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10-$30 USD
Can you write helpful, informative, articles to consumers and shoppers about the latest in consumer technology?
Can you write about what's on sale, new product launches, product comparisons, and reviews of smartphones, tablets, laptops, ultrabooks, computers, ipods, operating systems, other consumer tech and gadgets?
And can you do so based on your own knowledge (not rewrites of other site's articles)?
Can you write conversationally, in fluent English, with error free grammar?
And lastly, are you SEO and AdSense savvy?
If so, we can do a whole lot together.
Our site is an approved Google News and Bing News source. Great articles on trending subjects get seen and get traffic.
- A 50% AdSense share - you must bring your own AdSense account
- Your own byline, bio, and a link to your Google+ profile. If you have a personal website or blog, you may include a link to it in your bio.
- Google Authorship support
- A listing on our journalists page, and a page under your name with an index of your stories.
- $10 bonus through Freelancer and positive feedback upon successful completion and publication of 10 articles (average 180+ words each).
Note: being fluent in English is required.
Please respond with a $10 bid and tell me about yourself and your experience. Also let me know that you have an AdSense account.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online