Journal entry type article content blog posts
This project was successfully completed by shivanimathur89 for $35 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Completed In10 days
I need content that feels and sounds like personal journal blog posts. Very short first person journal entry type "what I did today" or "what I'm thinking about" from the perspective of American females in their 20s and 30s.
It has to be unique and original content. Mostly upbeat, positive, not for promoting or selling but it can be about practically anything - relationships they have, food they love or just tried, their work and career, parenting, looking for a car or products, or anything in a given character's common experience.
Each "post" should be about 250-400 words in length.
I need absolutely unique content. U.S. English Grammar.
1. We will own the rights to the work.
2. We reserve the right to reject any or all posts/articles without payment.
3. You can suggest a list of topics first to see if we like the idea. We still reserve right to reject any or all posts.
4. All articles must be written well and with proper U.S. English grammar.
5. All content will be original and unique.
Please bid your price for one batch of 30 article "journal entries" between 250-400 words in length.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online