(2) Technical writers for our blog site USD3/article x 10
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $46 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
We are looking for technical writers for our blog site. We pay $3(USD) for each article we have accepted.
- Each article must cover an IT-related topic you could think to be popular (which will be further discussed).
- Each article must be composed of 400 - 600 words (which exclude quotes)
- Each article must come with at least one image related to the topic.
- Output quota is 1 article/Day. The total number of the required articles is 10.
- Articles must be well-researched, consistent, and written in correct English grammar (native English writers preferred).
- Unique articles must be submitted. NO PLAGIARISM is permitted (Your articles will be scanned using plagiarism detection tools such as copyscape. We will NOT pay for any submitted articles which are rejected by the scan). If we find plagiarism in your writing, we will recheck other articles you have posted. Then if we decide to terminate the contract before the full submission of your deliverables, you must accept it. You will be paid for only articles that have passed our rechecking.
- Once your articles are accepted, all the rights will belong to us.
- You must be able to reply by email within 24 hours and also be available between 0 and 9 am (GMT) for Skype conversations if needed.
We also have a strict copyright policy as follows.
1. You can use only the following images:
- your original images which are purely your own creation.
- images in the Public Domain.
- images in the Creative Commons, which must comply with the license conditions as mentioned below:
= The notation of the author's name is mandatory.
= Images with the NC(The symbol of the dollar sign struck through) icon CANNOT be used.
= Images with the ND (The equal sign) CANNOT be used.
See [url removed, login to view] for the license categories.
If you use whatever images that require permission from the author, you must grant the permission and prove it.
2. Any statement you quote must be accompanied by the referring source information.
To win the bidding, candidates must accept the requirements and the copyright policy and CLEARLY state,
"I fully understand and agree to comply with your policy. If I fail to do so, I will waive any claim to remuneration".
SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY – We have had a hard time before with freelancers who failed to understand and live up to our requirements. If we find your writing incomplete, you must make sure of the content you have written, including ambiguous or questionable descriptions, and the copyright of the images. Be fully responsible for what you write, otherwise, please refrain from bidding on this project, which will be good for both of us to save our precious time.
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask.
We can not accept articles without at least one image which must meet our copyright policy.
We require information as to how and where you have got each image.
We need 10 articles to start off, but we would like to have a long-term business relationship with someone trustworthy who can abide by our requirements and policy.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online