Real Time Data Feed - Server + Client Architecture
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
(1) We need to develop a real time data feed architecture from server till client for based client, desk top frontend client, mobile clients & APIs like as shown as [url removed, login to view] and you can also look up [url removed, login to view] for us for the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) markets. Please go through both these websites carefully. See the videos and demos to see what we are looking for. Also visit our website for assessing what we do as of now>> [url removed, login to view] .
(2) We are planning to start initially with the F&O (Futures & options) markets of the NSE (National Stock Exchange ) of India and then expanding as we move ahead. This data feed is already landing on our servers through a leased line. This server along with the entire network is well managed by a well known data centre in Mumbai.
(3) This raw data which is flowing to my server needs software to run at all levels. I wish to get the ProRealTime or the Meta Trader Architecture setup for this F&O data feed and to establish all modules required for the data to run efficiently at the desktop frontend client,web client, Mobile & Smartphone end. The Web services and APIs would also form part of the architecture. Backfill or Historical data should also be smoothly extractable to the client.
(4) The data which comes from NSE needs to be downloaded and decompressed (LZO) on the server, saved and sorted in databases on the server and then sent to the client, in real time. No data delay more than 1 sec is acceptable and no data loss is acceptable.
(5)I also need to export the data using DDE / or other methods to import it into Amibroker, Metastock and other Technical Analysis software. Know how of this is available and assistance would be provided for this. However, designers who can import to various technical analysis software would be preferred. >> [url removed, login to view];section=software
(6) Please bid only if you are sure of handling this and/or have handled a similar project earlier. The designers must have at least a basic knowledge of the working of the Futures and Options in the NSE of India. The project needs to be completed within 1 month maximum, form the date of beginning.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online