PINless VOIP Calling on Mobile Application
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100-$300 USD
Trigger Pinless VOIP Phone Calls Through MOBILE Phones
Need: simple Mobile API that offers Prepaid Phone Callers the ability to make long distance and international phone calls through Global Local Access Number Gateway located around the world.
This Mobile Application will allow clients to make Local & international phone calls wherever we have a local access number by simply pulling out the Global Access Numbers stored on their Mobile Phones (like an Address Book) and dialling that number when they're away from their PC.
Their 12-Digit PIN Number needed to authenticate the call will be saved inside this application.
MAKING A CALL:
1. Simply activate the stored local access number to find City (eg. Alexandria, Va and click on City to pull up Access Number;
Two important components are stored in the API: 1. Local and International Calling Card Access
Numbers; 2. User's 12-Digit PIN Numbers.
When Access Number is dialed System automatically recognize with a "Welcome, please enter your 12-digit calling card number"
Normally, the user will have to enter their 12-digit calling card number to authenticate the call.
There's no need to remember to enter 12-digit calling card number each time user wants to make a call since PIN is stored inside Application at download.
HOW THE APPLICATION WILL WORK ON MOBILE PHONES
An Address-Book similar to that which is found on Mobile is set up with all the Calling Card Access Numbers (provided by me)
preloaded into the folder to be downloaded and installed on the Mobile device.
On the website, users will:
- Download the Calling Card Access Numbers
- Install them on their Mobile device (like ringtones, wall papers, music etc.)
- After installation they will open the application
- They type in their 12-digit Calling Card Number
- They click “Save” to save the 12-Digit Calling Card Number
TO MAKE A LONG DISTANCE CALL FROM MOBILE PHONE;
- Click on API to pull out Local Calling card Access Numbers
- Scroll and Select Local Access Number eg. Alexandria, VA......[url removed, login to view]
- Press “Call” on API and the number 12-digit is internally and automatically dialed (instead of entering the 12-digits each time)
- Wait for IVR to state Call Credit Balance
- Dial Country Code + City Code + Numbers (Frequently dialed phone numbers can be added to the application for speed dial)
Bidder must first provide proof-of-concept and how they intedn to make the application work before one can be considered for the job. Merely stating ability to do the job will not suffice. This is to determine whether service providers have a demonstraed understanding of the application.
Project is shortlisted so quick responses will be appreciated. experienced Mobile Programmers ONLY!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online