SIP Client for Java, J2EE, symbian Mobile Phone & Windows Mobile
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1294 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
A VoIP softphone communicator required for Windows OS AND Mobile Cell Phones (symbian, windows mobile and samsung mobiles), which will be locked down to our calling servers.
Mobile Java softphone required similar to [url removed, login to view] which will work in the same way as the softphone features. please visit [url removed, login to view] and test that software.
Basic features overview :
1. Fully featured SIP or IAX windows client
2. Multi Codec Voice (G711 ,G723 ,G729 )
3. Support for [url removed, login to view] Fax over IP
4. Send & receive SMS
5. must support DTMF dialing during a call.
6. Instant Messaging (integration with msn contacts , yahoo contacts ,skype required as [url removed, login to view] software)
Experience in developed similar product with sample reference preferred.
All source code must include.
This will be an on-going project that will require future cutting-edge upgrades.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online