Modify Client / Server Macro Software
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
This project is for a senior / lead developer or team of devs who love challenging themselves and creating awesome software.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- Must be fluent in C/C++
- Must have excellent English.
- Must comply with secure programming standards / Security oriented
- Must have knowledge working with automation software.
- Must have experience reaching scale with robust network applications
- Must write clean, well documented, and readable code
- Must have at least some knowledge of PE file structure
- Must have good knowledge in the windows API.
- Must have good knowledge in I/O for windows OS.
This project involves some badly coded macro software that communicates with a client / server application. The macro software essentially sends and receives multiple binaries at a time, then submits them to multiple applications by using automated mouse control and text insertion. The goal of this project is to either remake it to be reliable, robust, and flexible or have it replaced it by modifying the client / server software in such a way that it will communicate with another existing automation software instead, such as http://www.winautomation.com.
Mockups will be provided as well as existing sources. More details will be provided upon PM
Start your bid with "senior dev" to filter spam then state your experience working with automation related software and network applications.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online