[PIC32, TCP/IP, MRF89XA, USB, CAN]: Bridge for embedded systems to the internet
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €2398 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Bridge for embedded systems to the internet
Device that brings embedded devices online. An system that provides different interfaces CAN, M-BUS and sub-gigahertz RF communication towards the embedded devices and connects to the Ethernet using TCP/IP.
Software is required for the standard protocols like the TCP/IP protocol and interfaces. In addition the system will run propriety software to connect these interfaces and provide data handling (scope of this project is a demo app that connects the different interfaces with a server through TCP/IP, details to be defined in co-operation).
o Power efficient power supply
o PIC32MX7 variants
Microchip modules (MRF89XA for example)
CAN bus (2*)
USB (on the go)
• Data storage on usb stick
• Wifi dongle????
o Internally (extensions)
UEXT extension port as defined by Olimex (UART, I2C, SPI, IO)
o Button (for approving connect/pair)
o Status LEDs
o Check if cables are connected
• Microchip TCP/IP Stack
• Demo app
o Two way communication between server(Ethernet-TCP/IP) and the other interfaces
• Eagle 6.x schematics & layout
• BOM with part numbers of component suppliers (for example farnell, digikey, mouser)
• Software (MPLAB-X (note the X), succesfull compilation )
• Hand-over of the project
• For experienced microchip developers only (I assume you have the right development boards)
• In addition we have to discuss how to deal with the final pcb development and testing (you can include this in the project or I can take care of this and provide remote access)
Please provide a plan (might be done after you initial proposal but before nomination) that includes your approach and milestones.
More information available on request.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online