C++ Class(monitor noise level in the PC Microphone) - repost
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2-$5 USD / hour
can you send me the C++ class, if yes we will get aroung 100 USD for this ): *** Functionality:
- Should run in the background and monitor noise level in the PC Microphone and record input sound into mp3 file if there is a voice activity detected.
- Noise level should be customized (a value form 1 to 10) to record all sounds or only loud sounds.
- Should not require additional DLL, just use [url removed, login to view] statically
- Win32 API (no MFC), c++, Visual Studio 2010 , Project need to get done in 3 days, Payout is close to $75 and will be added $25 +$25+25 and some bonus for timely delivery
- Each continuous recording should be automatically saves as .mp3 (for example [url removed, login to view], etc.)
A Visual Studio 2010 library project for example: [url removed, login to view], with a test application which is an empty Win32 skeleton project which uses this library and has just an event loop (until window is closed), so while the window is opened, voice activated recording should work.***
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online