Graph coloring software
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $129 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Need a sample software to demonstrate graph coloring (both vertex and edge)
* Software must test if graph is planar
* software must only do/support undirected (bi-directional) graphs. directed graphs are optional
User need to be prompted :
* how many vertices he want
* how edges are connected
Software must draw the graph on the screen and allow user to move vertex/graph to better view
Can use any framework or external libraries (but you need to provide their source and comment/documentation as well)
Software need to color the graph with any number of colors. However, there is a math principle that says every planar graph can be colored with maximum 4 colors. This is optional but very wanted.
Software also need to output a separate matrix which shows all vertices and the connections between them (actually, it´s just a summary of the data input)
It can be done via any user input, preferably on a graphical user interface and via mouse, but it can also asks many "messagebox prompts" for example and asks its one for one.
More info on "GRAPHS" at [url removed, login to view](mathematics)
More info on graph coloring [url removed, login to view]
More info on 4 color theorem [url removed, login to view]
* code must be fully commented in english, each line or code block
* If made in Java (PREFERRABLY), project must open and run/compile in Eclipse Juno or Netbeans
* if made in visual C++ , visual C# or visual basic, project must open and run/compile in microsoft Visual studio 2012
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online