Software Engineer US Person Only
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $25 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
We need a software engineer who knows the latest stuff, an experienced programmer and a fast learner of new languages and scripting.
The person needs to understand current software development practices and tools, including:
• Virtual environments
• Source control
• Remote development
• Issue tracking
• Build and test automation
• Networking management
• Can do general coding and scripting – you need to be an experienced programmer in at least one of Java, C, and .Net
• Understand programming well enough to learn new languages or scripting quickly
You also need these non-technical skills:
• Speak and write capably in English (meaning, what Americans speak; it doesn’t have to be British)
• Video Skype capability, webcam, and you know how to use them to talk with us and do daily work.
40 hours per week available for this job if you are selected.
You’ll get $30/hour ($750 fixed price payment for your trial work that leads to a successful hire). We work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms which will charge a percentage fee on your gross earnings, but you understand how those are. Also, because of W-2 processing, for US citizens and permanent residents the pay rate is $24/hour.
Click “Apply for this Position” below.
[url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online