C++ Builder integration with Webkit
This project was successfully completed by Alexod for $257 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
I need a simple project using C++ Builder (must work in older version such as BCB 6) to do as follow:
- Win32 Desktop application with an embedded WebKit
- It should display an HTML page (default to [url removed, login to view]). Sample should also include .css and .js file.
- It should have two buttons:
1) Action to execute an specific JS function (let's call BCBSampleJS()).
2) Action to execute the scripts within the HTML file and call a BCB function (let's call BCBSampleC() that will display an alert message box).
Proof of concept:
- It should contain a simple HTML with a JQuery [url removed, login to view]() event calling BCBSampleC (it can be executed by default and via the button #1).
- BCBSampleJS() function must be declared within JS file (let's call it [url removed, login to view]) -- must be execute only via button #2
Project must be completed in the shortest time window possible.
An experienced user is required -- please do not waste both our time if you do not have required experience.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online