Creating example C/C++ code for video recording using ffmpeg
This project was awarded to egor10257 for $500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are searching for someone who can write simple C/C++ example code using ffmpeg (avformat and avcodec) with the following features:
* Capture from a video4linux2 device
* Applying video filters, like transpose etc.
* Encode the raw audio and video data and mux it to a container of choice
* Experience with avcodec and avformat, to produce the most effecient code
* The final code should be as simple as possible, no extra fancy stuff, this code will be used in a larger project and your code will serve as a reference
* Everything should be commented
* The application should build and run against a recent build of ffmpeg with gcc 4.6 on Linux
* Additional dependencies should be avoided, all code should only use ffmpeg's facilities to perform the tasks
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online