PinaoBar - Raspberry Pi - IR Decoder - MP3 Recorder
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $225 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I'm looking for a programmer to perform a rewrite of the traditional "Piano Bar" freeware application. Program will be running on Raspberry Pi using 1602 LCD display and IR decoder and remote for interaction. Application can be set to "learn" IR codes from standard remotes.
Integrate an MP3 recorder into application that will record streaming audio and Wireless WiFi connection.
Programming must be able to supply building, coding and installation instructions based upon Version 2 of Raspberry Pi.
I will release 33% of bid as milestone payment AFTER phase 1 is completed and the remaining 67% AFTER phase two completion.
Developer must have their own Raspberry Pi, basic (non-serial) 1602 LCD display and TSOP4838 IR Decoder for testing. I can duplicate design instructions and test code. Only code and instructions need to be delivered to complete this project.
The main portion of this project has been well documented here.... [url removed, login to view]
I am looking to add IR control ability and MP3 recording to this existing project.
Actual building and final function/flow will be developed as this project moves forward.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online