Create a macro in Word to format address label for printer
This project was awarded to piyushdpatel for £30 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
Requires a macro function, probably running in Microsoft Word, to process an email containing address details into an address label read to be printed on a label printer
The address labels arrive in our email inbox in the particular format (see attached document for detail)
This will be pasted into Word manually. The fields should be identified and should be formatted into an address format i.e.
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Town / City
The following checks/adjustments should be made to the format;
* The postcode field should be adjusted to be capital letters
* The name and address fields should be adjusted so that the first letter of each word is made a capital letter. i.e. bank moore house would become Bank Moore House
* If any of the lines are blank, they should be removed from the label i.e. “Address Line 2” is often blank, so in this instance this field would be removed
* Font should be changed to “Calibri”
* Page size / layout should be amended to be label size of the printer (details to follow)
* Font size should be 15 point
* Font colour is black
This should be a fairly simple project to format an email address notification into a address label ready to be print. If this is created successful there are other larger projects in the pipeline.
Any questions please ask.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online