This project is now closed with a project budget of $30-$5000 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$5000 USD
This is a proof-of-concept project to build a skype plug-in that can change certain 'bad' words for other words (eg curse words for 'censored' etc).
We're not sure if this is even feasible, so please don't bid unless you are sure you can achieve this.
Because this is a proof of concept the specification is very lightweight, and loosely defined. Acceptance of the project will occur if all of the following can be demonstrated:
1. An incoming Skype instant message containing specific words has the word replaced with another word on the receiving client
2. An outgoing Skype instant message containing a specific word has the word replaced with another word on the receiving client
3. The word(s) to be replaced are read from a simple text file.
4. Only one of the Skype clients will have the plug-in/text file. The other will be unaltered.
Whether words are replaced on the sending client depends on whether the Skype messaging API supports this.
Plug-in must be compatible with the latest Skype client for Windows.
Should work on XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
Please do NOT respond with standardized introduction letters -- they will be ignored and no further bids from that account will be accepted.
Clarifying questions are of course acceptable.
Bids should be accompanied with an estimated delivery time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online