Portation of Linux C code to MS WIN platform
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €117 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30-€250 EUR
Conversion of simple C code to MS WIN platform. The code uses sockets and TUN/TAP devices. The original code is available on [url removed, login to view]~wedu/seed/Labs/VPN/files/simpletun.c. The related links:
Some older example of using TAP on WIN32 [url removed, login to view],
[url removed, login to view]
- Should be quite easy job for somebody who is familiar with C/WIN programming.
- The expected platform is Windows 7, with MinGW or Visual Studio.
- The windows code should use the latest TAP driver that is available as part of openvpn software
- The expected output is ported source code + description of compilation process
- The code will be used for educational purposes (the well understandable code is preferred)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online