Customized MT4 Indicator
This project was awarded to seenupsvy for $175 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100-$250 USD
I need the following MT4 indicator coded. Please see examples one and two for perspective. This indicator must be in chart form as examples 1,2, and 3. I need it to be able to show full screen or attached to chart (Selectable switch). I need the indicator, when selected, to take on the attributes of the selected chart i.e pair and timeframe (be it time chart or range chart. Now, follow along using examples 1 or 2 as I describe what is needed.
1) The first field must show the current date and time like a time stamp (If it's a 5 min chart, it should have a field open every five minutes with a new field
opened at the beginning of the next five minute bar.. If it is a 10 pip range chart, each field should have the date and the time of the close of that
2) The next field is the close. This is self explanatory. The close of the chart's time period or range.
3) The third field is for a moving average. I need to be able to select any moving average including any in the custom indicator folder (Hull, Non-lagging)
and any period.
4) The +/- field is to show the difference from one field to the other. In example 1 & 2, it shows a 3 period MA. The values doesn't start until after the third
average value. If this was a 5-period, it would start after the fifth value. When the second value is present in the 3-MA field (Example 1), it is subtracted
from the first value since it is less and the first +/- is negative. On 4/10, the +/- is positive since 127986 is greater than the previous value. Negative
numbers will have a - sign and red color; positive numbers will remain black.
5) The NET is the sum of the present and previous two +/- fields. In Example 1, since this is a 3 period MA, it takes 3 +/- values to create the first NET
value. Just like before, if this was a different MA period the calculations would be the same, the only difference being the period selected. Again, any
negative sum will be presented as a - number in red/any positive in black.
6) The last field is another selectable MA (any MA in the custom indicator folder). In the examples, it shows a 10 period simple. It could be EMA, Hull
etc. This field will make this indicator capable of also being a crossover indicator. Whenever this second MA (10 period in the example), is larger
than the first (3 period in pic), I want it to be entered in blue. Whenever the first MA (3 period) gets larger than the second (10 period), I want it to
entered in green. Additionally, whenever they cross, I want an audible alert to sound.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online