C project Needed fast
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $37 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$35 USD
Write a program that meets the following requirements:
1. The program should contain at least 400 lines of code.
2. The program should define and use at least 3 structures A,B and C that have a containment relationship. Here are some examples for the relationship between the structures:
a. A contains B contains C.
b. A contains B contains a pointer to C.
c. A contains an array of Bs that contains C.
d. A contains B that contains a pointer to C.
e. A contain B that contain an array of C.
f. A contains an array of Bs that contains a pointer to C.
3. At least one of the fields in one of the structures should be a static string (with a predefined size).
4. At least one of the fields in one of the structures should be a dynamic string (a pointer to char).
5. There should be a field in one of the structures that is a pointer to another structure. Thus, the contained structure should be allocated dynamically (Think of a situation where the existence of the structure is optional).
6. The program should use all 3 arrays:
a. an array of structures (of any type that you declare)
b. an array of pointers to structures
c. a matrix of structures.
7. There should be at least one recursive function.
8. The program should use at least 3 of the string.h functions.
9. The project should contain at least 20 functions.
10. The IO functions should be in a separate module\s.
11. A user friendly main function should execute all the functions and demonstrate the use of all the functions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online