Reports App from SQL Database - aaravsoft
This project was successfully completed by aaravsoft for $75 USD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
Completed In4 days
The software I need is an app to generate reports from a SQL database. SQL database to be used on the development tests is attached.
The main table is the "[url removed, login to view]".
a) Inside this table we have a column called "Quien" ("Who" in English) with numbers only. We need to find this number on the "[url removed, login to view]" to get the "Nombre" and "Apellido" ("Name" and "Surname" in English) to be used on the report.
b) Inside this table we have a column called "Codigo" ("Event Code" in English) with the numbers "20", "21", "30" and "31". We need to replace "20" or "30" to "Entrance", and, "21" or 31 to "Exit" to be used on the report.
On the report I need the following columns names:
- "Name": "Nombre" (got from the "[url removed, login to view]")
- "Surname": "Apellido" (got from the "[url removed, login to view]")
- "Document Number": "Quien" (got from the "[url removed, login to view]")
- "Event": "Entrance" for the value "20", or "Exit" for the values "21" or "31"
- "Date": column "Capturada" (got from the "[url removed, login to view]"), splitted to get only the Date part
- "Hour": column "Capturada" (got from the "[url removed, login to view]"), splitted to get only the Hour part
- "Card Number": "Tarjeta" (got from the "[url removed, login to view]")
What I need on the app:
a) TAB 1
- Show all columns into a listView;
- Filter the rows by "Name" and a period "Date" (date must be entry using two DateTimePicker "From" "Until");
- IF filtered by name we'll see on the reports all events from this name;
- IF filtered by date we'll see access events during the selected period.
b) TAB 2
- View the results into reports (list, graph, pizza), using CrystalReports or similar;
- A print function;
- A PDF generator function;
- I'll need also the install file.
- The database will run into another PC so we have to point to the DB source;
- Another app use the same database;
- I'll need all source codes;
- Must be wrote using Visual C# 2010 or 2012 Express;
- I'm using the VisualStudio C# 2012 Express;
- The final appearance must be clean and well designed;
- This project is for my client, and with sure after done, some features or adds will be needed, so the freelancer must be availabe to be hired again for new projects I'll create for these upgrades.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online