House CAD design & plan
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $444 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
The goal of this project is the realization of ready to use plans and CAD for a brick and concrete house for Cotonou Benin (West Africa). The contract is for the plans and model only. The actual construction will be managed by local contractor.
The lot is a bit less than 500 square meters, at about 1.3 km from the sea, facing it.
Ground water can be found about 1.2 meter below. When standing in the street facing the lot and turning one's back to the sea, the lot the sun rises from the the right and back (B1) and sets on the right and front (B3) over the sea. In the same position, the strongest wind blows from left and front (B3) to right and back (B1) crossing the lot.
See "[url removed, login to view]" file.
The design shall be inspired from the model provided (House "[url removed, login to view]"). Its most important features I like are:
- the shape of the facade and bay windows
- the rooftop balcony at the back which I plan to turn into a suspended garden and recreation area.
Other jpeg files are provided (ground, first & 2nd floor) and are only indicative of the rooms and general proportion I would like to have. Everything can be adapted and moved around as long as the design retains its functionality and its originality.
General layout is the following:
- Ground level: semi-public area for family and guests
- First floor: family residence exclusively
- 2nd floor: suspended garden, relaxation & sport area; a path must be created for guests to be brought to the garden from ground level without disturbing the family.
Features I would like:
- bay windows as well at floor level.
- double car garage (if possible hidden or not too obvious).
- separated dependency for domesticity at the back of the lot (two bedroom and a shared washroom). It can overlap and be covered by 1st and 2nd floor if space needed but with no direct communication upstairs (see "[url removed, login to view]" for indicative location).
- External kitchen (see "[url removed, login to view]" for indicative location)
- A well
- All bedrooms with its own bathroom
- Master bedroom will also have a walk-in closet (and a balcony if possible)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online